Hedgerow Harvest are delighted to run foraging hen party events.
We start with a foraging walk out into nearby countryside finding a range of wild foods and gathering some of them to go into the evening meal.
After a foraging walk you'll produce a fantastic three-course meal based on our finds. We supply conventional ingredients, instruction and wild drinks;
- The summer fruits, such as wild Gooseberries, Raspberries, Mirabelles and Sea Buckthorn berries are ready to harvest.
- Delicious fungi can found in old, unimproved meadows.
- Flowers can be gathered for making into cocktails, and wonderful puddings.
- There are still salad greens, wild vegetables and herbs to be found in hedgerows, fields and beside river and shore.
- For those that enjoy shellfish, crabs may be caught.
The menu is flexible and can be suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We can accommodate a range of dietary requirements.